Savory Dinner Casserole
Looking for a delicious, filling and easy-to-make dinner recipe the whole family will love? Look no further than this Savory Dinner Casserole. You can have this meal ready to bake in minutes.
- Serves 8-10
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cook/Bake Time: 45 minutes
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup of flour
- ½ cup corn flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup oil
- 5 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 8 ounces mushrooms, cleaned and diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together 4 eggs in a medium bowl.
- Add the oil, yogurt, and thyme to the eggs.
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients: flour, corn flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the diced mushrooms and onions. Do not over-mix!
- Bake for 45 minutes or until eggs are set and top is brown.
If you don’t have Greek yogurt, substitute with sour cream. If your mix feels too dry, add a few tablespoons of milk at a time.