Egg & Turkey Pasta Salad
Chicken & Egg Association of Minnesota
This hybrid of egg salad and pasta salad is perfect for family dinners and packed lunches.
- Serves 4-6
- Total Time: 25 minutes (plus additional time to chill to personal preference)
- Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook/Bake Time: 15 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups light salad dressing
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 ounces bow-tie pasta
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, cooked
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 6 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled and thinly sliced
- In a small mixing bowl, beat all ingredients together until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box. Rinse with cold water and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Cook peas according to directions on the package. Rinse with cold water and add to drained pasta.
- Stir in turkey, celery, green peppers, green onions and eggs.
- Pour salad dressing over pasta and stir until moistened. Cover and chill in refrigerator for up to two hours prior to serving.