Arugula Salad with Poached Egg
Pacific Egg and Poultry Association
A perfectly poached egg on a bed of fresh arugula, tossed with a light dressing of your choice.
- Serves 2
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cook/Bake Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 radishes, sliced thin
- 2 large eggs
- Black pepper
- Fill saucepan with 2-3 inches of water and bring to a moderate simmer.
- Crack each egg into its own individual cup and add the egg all at once to the simmering water. Add the other egg. Simmer for 3-5 minutes, depending on the desired doneness.
- Prepare a bed of arugula on each plate and add the shaved radish. Toss with a light lemon vinaigrette or any other favorite dressing.
- Immediately top with the poached egg and chives.